Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Tentang Semangat

When I down, you raise me up
When I sad, you cheer me
When I tired, you keep me tight
When I wanna give up, you push me

And I know, it's all do for the best, for me, for all


Beberapa scene:

"aduuuhh, susah kayaknya ngerjainnya" #sambildahimengkerut
"Kerjain sebisanya, maju terusss" #tankisfullgogogo

"Bisa ga ya ikut ujian ntarr?" #sambilmenerawang 
"Insyaallah bisa, kejer terus, buka terus laptopnya, ketik kerangkanya dulu, terus baru ditambahin isinya, pokoknya bawa laptop terus ya, kalo ada kesempatan buka kerjain" #danperginaekkeretasambilnunggukeretangerjainanalisisdanselesai

Alhasil bisa maju tiga ilmiah dalam satu bulan ✨✨✨
All is done, all is well
Big thanks for my dad, your always be my superhero👍🏻
Support is always work, it's so recharge and burn the spirit
Circle yourself with good passion and keep optimist, support yourself and spread it with others ✊🏻

Salam residen akhir yang mau ujian😃be your best and keep pray😇

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home